Hubertus W. V. Willems Scholarship for Male Students
The Hubertus W. V. Willems Scholarship is one of many funding opportunities available to Black male students through NAACP’s Inspire Initiatives. We offer scholarships to outstanding and qualified students pursuing undergraduate degrees. Through the generosity of our donors, we advance efforts to ensure equity in educational opportunity that prepares students for success in school, work, and life.
- Be a member of the NAACP. If you are not a member of the NAACP, join today.
- Be Black or African American male.
- Be currently enrolled full-time or accepted to an accredited college or university in the U.S.
- Be a graduating high school senior, undergraduate student, or graduate student for applicable scholarships.
- Possess a grade point average of 3.0 or above on a 4.0 system.
- Demonstrate interest in pursuing a career in the field(s) of engineering, chemistry, physics, and/or mathematical sciences.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Be a U.S. resident or citizen.
This is not a renewable scholarship opportunity.